So, this past week we (being Mamu, Bebe, and myself - Jason still had to work) had Monday off. I got the itch to do something more exciting than just going to the park, so I texted Auntie and asked her if she would like to go to the zoo with us and she said yes!
We went to this little zoo about an hour away from our house.
Pat the Hammer and Rusty the Wrench went with us too.
Bebe drew (one of her favorite things) on the way there.
Mamu LOVED it! Bebe loved it too, but it wasn't her first time, so she wasn't super duper excited.
We fed the giraffes.
We saw the camels, llamas, goats, sheep, turtles, flamingos, bears, rabbits, elk, and a Wolf! Boy, oh boy, was Mamu excited about the wolf! Once Mamu figured out that the wolf wasn't a mean one (you know, like the story The Three Little Pigs - he LOVES that story too) he was all about the wolf. So much so that we had to visit it 4 count 'em 4 times!
Wolf!
A camel, sheep, and a donkey!
Mamu fed the goats!
Bebe did too.
We fed the Elk too.
Auntie and Mamu - too sweet!
We had a picnic lunch in the adjacent park and then played on the playground there. We had a great time!
**This past Friday, when I got Mamu up in the morning, he asked "Mama, we go to the zoo? I want to see the wolf!" We're planning to go back over Thanksgiving break. I might just need to buy a season pass.
No comments:
Post a Comment