So, today in the car on the way to Kroger, Bebe was telling Jason about the jokes that I put in her lunch. I've been putting little cards in her lunch everyday with a little message and a little joke.
One day, the joke was "Why did the bat brush his teeth?" and the answer is "Because he has bat breath!"
Bebe loves it. So she told him that joke and that started off the other joke telling.
Except she knows like 3 jokes. Once she runs out of jokes, she starts to make them up.
Which turns into "Why did the chicken leave Sonic? Because he drank his milkshake!"
Which turned Mamu into a joke teller. Only he just stuck with one. "Why did the bat brush his teeth? Because his tummy hurt." Apparently that's really funny to an almost 3 year old.
Once we got into Kroger, the jokes died down and both kids really didn't sing. Mamu did start talking randomly about all sorts of different things, but I can't remember them; so apparently they weren't that funny.
He did, however, take my sunglasses at one point and wear them. He then loudly proclaimed "Everyone is black!" Since my lenses are black. He then turned it into a song. Which he began to sing loudly in the frozen food section. I suggested he sing "Everyone is tinted!" - so he did "Everyone is tinted and black!"
At least we're entertaining.
Since no post is complete without a picture, here's a gem from last summer:
No comments:
Post a Comment