Guess who ONLY got out with his new found freedom 5 times last night?
Guess who is discovering that he's now a big boy?
Yes, that is a baseball bat in his bed with him.
Yup... Mamu's got the side off of his crib and we put up the guard for him. He can now get in and out of his bed All. By. Himself. I know that some of you are thinking "Umm... he's almost 3. You should have had him in a big boy bed a long time ago." However, he's been content to sleep in his crib and hasn't ever tried to climb out, so I held on as long as I could. He was a little wary at first, but he sure was excited by bedtime!
On a side note, we went to Kroger today and actually didn't sing any songs! I guess we're falling down on our job as the entertainers. However last weekend, we (meaning Mamu and I mostly) sang the VeggieTales theme song. Mamu likes to be the tuba part and I sing the words. We're waiting for people to start tipping us. We're not holding our breath or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment