--I have finally joined the smartphone users of the world - and I'm sportin' a new droid around.
--We've started t-ball with Mamu and he loves it! He loves his Coach Scott and thinks he is the greatest guy ever.
--Jason's involved in 2 shows. 'Nuff said.
--I've been working on taking 10,000 steps a day; I average about 8,000 a day unless I work out and walk Duncan.
--Bebe is working hard on her dances (ballet, jazz, and tap) for recital.
--Bebe tried out for our talent show at school and was not selected. I am glad that she handled it with dignity and poise. She cried for a bit, but then was over it and moved on. I'm very proud of her for that.
--Mamu will do most anything for computer time. It's an amazing and powerful tool that I weld with the respect it deserves... and use as much as I can!
--We've been having a great bout of weather - not too warm and not too cool. So the kids have been playing in the backyard a ton! Their favorite game is to play "Jake and the Neverland Pirates". They also make their own band and sing from Jake.
--I'm probably annoying everyone on facebook with my new ability to upload pictures instantly from my phone. Enh. Enjoy or ignore.
--2 more days until Spring Break!
--I'm still singing random songs to get Mamu to do things; tonight it was to the 'move it, move it' song (google if you need) only it was "nekkie, nekkie" to get him to get undressed for his shower. I really don't know why I'm not more known for my singing...
Here's some pictures from the last few days:
![]() |
| Playing baseball in the backyard; in February! |
![]() |
| Mamu waiting for dance to be over... |
![]() |
| Mamu at t-ball practice! |
![]() |
| Mamu at his first eye exam. He doesn't need glasses...yet. It's only a matter of time. |
![]() |
| Mamu was Sam I Am for Dr. Seuss day at school. |
![]() |
| Our sweet friends were over this past weekend and Mamu got a special bedtime story. |
![]() |
| Our hands-only dinner! Mamu's favorite - forks are so last year. |
![]() |
| Mamu at dance investigating the rearview mirrors. |








No comments:
Post a Comment