Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

The View from my Phone

I love my new phone!  It takes photos (duh Emily - that's not news here) but the cool thing is that it automatically uploads them to google.  So I can just pull them off to show you!  So here we go!

I made the treasure map for Mamu's party.  I texted this photo to Auntie with the caption "I almost burned down the house."
Mamu and I played a great couple of games with Hungry, Hungry Hippo.  This was over Spring Break when Bebe was at MG's - and apparently had 6 kids in her car for the game of Life.  She was thrilled!

My little Leprechauns on St. Patrick's day.

Mamu at a friend's birthday party.  He apparently didn't want to join the group picture.  Didn't know if you could tell or not.

Bebe and I filled up balloons with water for Mamu's party.  We froze them and used them instead of ice cubes.  They looked a tad bit like a female upper body part.  We just turned the, um, pointed part down. 

Mamu's had 3 t-ball games now and loves it  This is from his first game last Saturday.  Don't worry - they'll get their own post.

Mamu and Bebe playing with his new VeggieTales Pirate Finger Puppets.

Mamu went to a skating party last weekend.  It was not a winner with this one.  Two times around the little track and he was done.  His little friend from school was done too.  They helped each other take off their skates.

Mamu's such a good sport - here he is waiting for Bebe to be done with dance.  We were having an adventure with the pirate finger puppets.

And here we are again waiting for Bebe to be done with dance.  He had just changed into his uniform because he had a game right after dance.  He's playing with his mini-Buzz Lightyear and Woody with a helicopter, tractor, and a horse.


These are the brownies that Mamu asked me to make for him to take to school on his real birthday.

Mamu played first base at Tuesday's game!  Of course, the one game I didn't remember to bring my big girl camera.  Oh well.

Mamu with his presents on his real birthday.

Mamu rockin' his new pirate pj's from MG and Grandaddy.

Mamu insisted that he have his picture taken in this today at Kroger.  I think I'm supposed to enter it into a contest or something.  Oh well.
There ya go!  My phone to you!  Technology is pretty cool!

No comments: