Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our week


Well, this week was the last week of school! We finished the week in style (even though I had to work until 7:30 on Thursday, it was worth it) and the only thing I didn't really get was to sleep in ... but with Mamu and his internal alarm clock set at 6 am, that's ok.  When he's a teenager, I can return the favor.



Bebe had a class party.  That I was early for (I can escape for a few minutes) and they were reading. :)
Bebe made the school choir!  She is very excited!

We took advantage of 2 kids eat free coupons at Chili's on Wednesday.

Somebody was tired.

Bebe on the last day of school.  She was so excited to wear her capri's.  They didn't fit over her cast.

We finally got around to donating the treats, food, and toys to the Animal Shelter.
I fell in love with a new dog.  He's 12.  Jason says N.O.

The kids had an early morning coloring session.

I made the kids lunches.  Mamu enjoyed his face.  He ate the mouth first (if you were curious).

Our weather has not been super Texas hot (yet), so Bebe and I enjoyed a nice read outside yesterday under the umbrella on the patio.

We went to the park.  There was no.one.there.  It was weird.

Duncan really, really, really wanted to chase the squirels.  I said N.O.

Jason and Bebe practiced their sychronized swinging.

Mamu, Ooh Ooh, Beebs, and myself went to Kroger.

We had a yummy dinner at the "Panda Restaurant" (Panda Express).

Our fortunes.  The top one is Jason's, next is Bebe's, then mine, and then Mamu's.

Then we topped the night off with ice cream at Beth Marie's!  Mamu and Jason enjoyed Apple Pie.

Bebe enjoyed After Dinner Mint.
I found a new flavor - French Toast - and I loved it!  It made a nice pairing with my normal Cinnamon.  Maybe if I walk there, I can go more often?  I'd burn off the calories... but probably die of heat stroke, so that wouldn't be good.  Plus, it would probably take all day and I would be sweaty.  I don't like to be sweaty.

No comments: