Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

So, eventhough I'm a little late, Happy Valentine's Day!

Here are the fun crafts I did for the special day:

I embellished Bebe's shirt - she did the embroidery on the heart in the middle. I made the skirt using an online pattern and her hairbow was just a fun inspired thing.


Mamu rocked a "Love my mom" shirt that took me FOREVER to brainstorm, but I once I thought of it, it was done in a snap.


These were the kids' presents they got on Valentine's morning. They were both super excited!


These are the treats I made for the kids' teachers and Jason's work people. I was quite tired of cutting out hearts for the 4 dozen sugar cookies that I made. As Jason says "She just doesn't know how to make a small batch of cookies."



Again, sorry it's late, but here's the love!

No comments: