Well, I've pretty much recovered from the Bebe's Tea Party Extravaganza! that took place last weekend. Here's a recap of what happened.



I also made tissue paper hanging pompoms and a sign for the door.




I made Bebe a teapot cake with cupcakes. Inside the favor 'domes' (for lack of a better word) were mini-cupcakes for each girl.


BTW- I pretty much have the best friend in the ENTIRE world! Auntie helped me out and it would not have been a successful party without her! Love you Auntie!
So, Bebe decided she would like to have a tea party at the house to celebrate her 8th birthday. It was decided that we would be super girly, have dress up clothes, shoes, and jewelry, and lots of silver.

The girls made bead necklaces and bracelets.
Did I mention that I don't own a lot of silver?
I do now.
Thanks to several garage sales and the elbow grease of Auntie and Bebe, we scored all sorts of silver for our party (and for later use).
I made a ribbon topiary. It's pretty cute if I do say so myself. And somehow didn't get a picture of it. I'm sure Auntie did, so I'll maybe get one on here... we'll see.
I also made tissue paper hanging pompoms and a sign for the door.
I made a chair cover for her chair and we can use that each year! I plan on making one for Matthew and possibly one for Jason, Auntie, and I to share... we'll see.
We borrowed tablecloths, a beautiful mirror, and some other fun things from Auntie.
The girls had a fashion show, we painted nails, and enjoyed the spread of our tea party goodness.
I made Bebe a teapot cake with cupcakes. Inside the favor 'domes' (for lack of a better word) were mini-cupcakes for each girl.
Bebe got some fabulous gifts and was super excited about her party and her friends.
I'm just happy everyone was happy. We had a good time. I'm also super glad (as I think Auntie is too) that we have at least 300 more days before we have to do it all over again.
No comments:
Post a Comment