Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cuteness Preview!

I'll be writing about this fabulous past week soon, but couldn't wait to show some of these off! We had their Spring portraits done last week (Hush you, it's still Spring for 1 more day) and boy did we get some cuteness!

Here's a sneak peek:

and one more for the road:

I know, right?

BTW: I just figured out the easy way to put crib sheets on. Seriously, it's only taken me all of Bebe's growing out of the crib, and into year 2 with Mamu. I guess it's better to learn late, than to never learn, right? I finally figured out that if you take the mattress OUT of the crib and then put on the mattress protector, sheet, etc., then put it back in, it goes so much quicker. I know. The rest of you moms are say "Duh." But I'm proud I figured it out. I just take a little more time ... :)

No comments: