Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 13, 2010

Crazy Craftiness!

Well, when you ask what we did this summer, one of the things we will say is "Craft"! Hopefully it'll come out enthusiastically... Bebe went to craft camp twice. She was the only one in the craft camp class both times. What are the odds? One was making pop-up cards and she had a good time doing that. The other class was making keychains with shrinky dinks. She loved that!

Then, I was all sorts of crafty this summer and made lots of different things as well. One of the last few things I have sewn was identifiers (I really can't think of a better name, so I will take suggestions...) for Bebe's lunch box and backpack. For those of you who don't know, Bebe takes her lunch every day to school. Yes, I'm one of those moms. So, I saw this idea for a luggage tag identifier thingy and thought that it would work for her lunch box and backpack too. I totally came up with the rick rack painting idea all by myself, and just tweaked the other one a smidge (aka added a super cute bow).








Now she's ready to start school in style!

No comments: