So, I've been sorta quiet on the blog lately.
I have a good excuse.
It's officially over.
It's time for back to school inservices.
Yes.
One week of meeting after meeting.
Presentations after presentations.
This year, our campus is doing rotations. It's working very well. It makes you feel like you have a choice (when you don't) about what you learn; you just get to choose in what order. That's much better than being stuck in the cafeteria all day long wondering if your bottom is going to be permanently asleep and how quickly you can steal the last cherry jolly rancher from the candy bag.
I'm also getting the classroom ready and trying to remember how to write lesson plans. We now have new language arts/reading / social studies curriculum to implement, so that's been fun.
Anyways.
My brain is mush.
It's actually oozing out of my ears after the last 3 hour meeting (not a rotation at my campus).
To say it's overwhelming, is well, overwhelming.
So, the good ol' blog will probably be quiet for a while.
Don't you worry.
We'll be back.
Right after I figure out how to put my brain back in my head.
Here's your pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment