Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Furnace / Heater / Whatever

So, it's getting cold down here.


Finally.


So, normal people turn on their furnaces, right?


Well, not me. Not yet.


Why you ask?


Well, I am slightly, umm... nuts, (as Jason says) and I think that we should be awake when it gets turned on for the first time. And, since I keep my house cool because you can always put on a blanket or a sweatshirt, the furnace wouldn't turn on until very early in the morning.
My problem with that is that maybe it will catch on fire, and we won't notice it in time, and then we would have a big problem! So, I have yet to remember to turn it on during a time when we'll be awake for an extended period of time.

Yes, I know. I'm nuts.


Don't worry.


We're piling on the blankets.


Here's my cuties from the last cold snap


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are not neurotic for this idiosyncrasy because last year my neighbor house DID catch fire the first time they turned on the furnace.

John Potter