Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Handsome Boy!

So, not to neglect my fabulous Bebe right now, but here's a post for my little man - Mamu.

This past weekend has been an experience with clothes. It's finally cold enough here to wear pants and sleeves, so I have finally finished shopping and finding stuff I bought last year on clearance for both kids. This weekend, I switched out the summer clothes from their dressers and put fall/winter clothes in their dressers. We went to Kohls for their extra 15% off sale and got Mamu all fitted out! Well, on Friday, Mamu had an outfit on! He had an accident and I just stuck his pajama pants on him to help him finish out dinner. Well, after dinner, he and Bebe were playing by his tricycle (it lives in the foyer) and somehow he decided he needed his helmet on. Then, we watched a smidgent of Thomas the Tank Engine which led to this:





And this:



I just love the fact he's holding onto his helmet!

Then today, we went to church and he was pretty handsome! Sorry about the overly white face, but it's because he was so close to the camera.

We also got Bebe some new pajamas this weekend because her old ones were too small. Like WAY too small. So she got a new nightgown AND it came with a matching one for her dolly! I'll try to get a picture of it later this week.

No comments: