Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Duncan's Snuggie

So, yea.  Back on Oct. 9 I believe?  I said I was going to be more on top of my blogging.  And yet here we are.  In November.
So.  Yea. Umm...
Let's catch up with things I promised in my last post.

Duncan & his Snuggie:
So, this summer after we got Duncan, I went to one of our local resale shops (CCA) and was looking for crafting items.  (Me + Pinterest = Crafting galore!)  I also was looking for some cheap fleece blankets that I could make into a bed for Duncan. 
I lucked out!  I found a large, blue, fleece blanket for 1.99 and the tag was the color that was 50% off!  Score!  I could definitely make this into bedding for my pup.
I brought it home and stuck it into a corner with my other crafting projects.

A few weeks later, I pulled it out because I felt guilty that he didn't have any bedding in the living room to curl up on and decided I could just put it on the ground for him. 

I held it up, shook it out, and prepared to fold it into a nice sized comfy thing for Duncky.  (That's one of his nicknames).  Except... it had these weird arm things hanging down. 

That's when I looked and saw the official Snuggie tag on the sleeve.

I laughed so loud the kids thought I had finally gone off of the deep end (it was during the summer, so I was pretty sane). 

It works.  He snuggles with it a lot and it's even moved into the bedroom, so he can sleep on it every night.

I haven't put the sleeves on him ... yet.


At least he'll be warm!

No comments: