Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Let's do the Time Warp Aggaainnnnn!

So, while shopping for supplies for the Murder Mystery Party that we threw a couple of weeks ago, we were in Party City. 
Now, in case you didn't know, Party City turns into Halloween Super Store to the Max starting mid-August and we were there the first weekend of October. 

We (Auntie, Jason, the kids, and I) had just finished dinner at Jason's Deli.
Jason was contemplating the kind of cups he wanted and Bebe was entertaining Mamu with his Brain Quest in the cart.
Suddenly, the Time Warp came on.
I couldn't resist.
Neither could Auntie.
We did the time warp againnnnnn.
Just a step to the left.
With a step to the riiiight.
Put your hands on your hip...with your knees in tiiight.
With a ...

You get the idea.

Then, pretty much as soon as the song was over, I ran into a parent from school.
Enh.  Enjoy the show.

We then went to the hat aisle and tried on hats.
(I can't get the picture to turn)

Good times on a Friday night!


No comments: