Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Crazy Super Sewing

So, this week has been CRAZY busy for our household! Between Bebe's program, dance class, and the school ice cream social this week AND sewing, we're pooped! So here's a scoop on our happenings this week:

Monday - Not much, just crankiness from all from our busy weekend.
Tuesday - Bebe's 1st grade program "Be Green"and Bebe was a frog in the Miry Bog Band.

AND after the program was over, I had to sew some baby gifts for a shower at school on Wednesday. Burp towels and appliqued onesies here we come!


(I forgot to take pictures of the onesies.)

Wednesday: Our usual dance day and with 4 practices left, they're lookin' good!

Thursday: We had 50's day at school, so on Wednesday (after we got home from dance) I just whipped these skirts up! (That's just for you Auntie).


Phew! Good thing we don't have anything tomorrow, but this weekend's looking pretty full!

No comments: