Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

The Elusive Cake Carrier Strikes Again!

Dear Cake Carrier,
It's that time of year again. Spring brings us new plants and flowers, and also both of my kiddo's birthdays. Yes, their birthdays are less than a month apart, so you know your role is very important. I also am aware that you feel you should be used more often, but if you keep disappearing when you are needed most, you will not be used. I know that you enjoy our yearly scavenger hunt and that you enjoy playing the "hidee" in our yearly game of hide and seek. However, if you continue to be elusive, you will have to be replaced. I have a 40% off coupon and I know how to use it. Also, if you have runaway to my mom's house, please let her know, so I can stop making myself crazy looking for you.
Thank you,
Crazy Cake Decorating Mama

No comments: