So our day started out with a fabulous dose of Tackiness. Bebe REALLY loves a blue shirt with some green accents and wanted to wear it with her fabulous blue plaid shorts. I had to explain to her the concept of not mixing these and that went over well. Like a lead balloon well. So it got me thinking about tacky things. So here we go, these are some things I find pretty tacky:
1. Why do they make pants (or shorts) with words on the bottom? No good comes out of that.
2. Animal print... on couches, curtains, car covers... there's a reason that there is a new show on Style about Tackiness... and that it's first show covers a house that is covered in animal print
3. People who are on the people of walmart website. It's not their fault they're tacky. They just think mullets, cleavage, teased hair and ripped jeans are still in style. Check it out: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/ One of my friends actually has sent in a people of walmart photo! I feel proud to know them.
4. Those weird beach coverup shirts that have the bikini painted on them with the "hot" body... ummm, tacky 'cause you know that the person wearing DOES NOT look like that underneath.
5. Short shorts. Enough said.
I hope you enjoyed my tackiness rant - I know there's more out there. So to not totally put you in a tacky mood here's some cuteness:
No comments:
Post a Comment