So, have you been looking for the perfect Christmas carol to ring in the holiday?
Have you been wanting something *different*?
Well, my friend, do I have something for you!
Again, this would not have been brought to my attention if my dear friend Eric hadn't put it in one of his Christmas CDs. I will say it again - he's awesome.
Because who doesn't want something they can head bang to on Christmas morning?
Don't you want a great guitar riff to bust a move to?
I do like that they put a little bit of "We're Not Gonna Take It" in there as well ... mostly because that's my newest pooping song for Mamu.
What doesn't say "Christmas" like a man with better make-up skills than I will ever dream of?
When searching YouTube (which is still pretty awesome) I also found out they did a variety of Christmas songs. If there is a CD out there somewhere, I definitely need to own it.
(Guess who rocked out to this yesterday when I was sewing the Christmas pajamas for the kids.)
When does this come out for Rock Band?
14 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment