Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

My KK

So, last year I became an Aunt for the first time and a second time - within 3 months. My sister in law had a baby boy in June and then my sister had a baby girl - K K- in September. On my dad's birthday - cool huh? It wasn't even planned that way or anything.

Well, you might have noticed my ticker up on top of my blog. If not, look up. I'll wait.
So, Didi and KK (and my brother in law) live in Alaska right now. Courtesy of the Army. Well, I'm loving the Army right now, because they are PCSing (I think that's what it's called) to a base MUCH closer to us now - in Louisiana! Now instead of being forever away, they're only about 4 hours or so away! WAHOO! AND this happens (well, check the ticker when you read this) soon!

So, can you guess who is a tad bit excited? I've only gotten to meet KK once, so I'm really excited to see her. I skype with her, but now I get to hold her and everything.

Wanna see a picture? Or two? Or a million?!!! :)

Wait no more:


Cuteness!





KK and Didi waiting on Uncle Mark to come home!

Isn't she darling?! Bebe has a matching skirt!



Ok, so there's maybe not a million, but I wouldn't want to use all of them, because then I wouldn't have any more to share with you.

KK- Can't wait for you to come! Oh, and Didi, can't wait either. Mark - drive safe!

No comments: