Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

You said whhhhattt?

There are just some funny things that get said either at work or here at the house. Here's a sampling of what's been said lately:
-It's raining on me back! (Mamu - who's apparently Irish again)
-OOH... umm... it's a little - no a lot - smelly in here (one of my co-workers about my especially stinky room)
-Momma Look at me! (Mamu)
-You're having ANOTHER s'more? (My super smart husband)
-You wanna make something of it? (Me to my super smart husband)
-Bebe read to me please (LOVE IT!!) - (Mamu)
-Mom! I lost another tooth! (Bebe - 2 teeth in 5 days)
-He looked at me! (one of my students)
-MG, Granddadddydddy, Aunt Didi, KK, Uncle Mark, Felix? (Mamu wants to know when we'll see them again; BTW Felix is my parents' cat)
-No! That's Aunt Didi's chair! (Mamu; Aunt Didi was not here for that. Apparently we need to honor it while she doesn't sit in it)
- We could be like the A Team! (during a meeting at work)

I know that there were a lot more funny things said, but with less than 11 school days left, I'm pretty much good to remember my name, my kids' names, and where I live. Now, I'm going to go have s'more (and I might not stop at one). :)

No comments: