Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happeee Burthdaee toooo Auntie!

Happy Birthday Auntie!

So, it's Auntie's birthday! Mamu has just started singing the Happy Birthday song and it's really cute! We gave Auntie a little ringaling and sang Happy Birthday to her voicemail since she was teaching a class at that time.
Auntie is my bestest most wonderful friend in the entire world! She is not my sister by birth, but she is close enough that we refer to each other as sisters. (My sister by birth rocks as well.) We always joke that we will be in the same nursing home when we are old causing all sorts of trouble. We also know that we will be best friends forever since we know too much about the other! :)
Auntie and I met in college and became friends about my senior year. She's so cool and I love her so much. We have lots of things in common and we totally get each others quirks (I do have a lot ...). We've laughed, cried, loved, and laughed some more. She's also the person that I call when anything (and everything) is going on. I even call her to ask her what wine I like to drink. She's good like that.
I can't wait until she comes for her summer visit. Right now, she lives forever away. Ok. Not forever, but like 8 serious hours or something. Enough for not a quick trip up or anything. The good news is that she ***might*** get to move up here in a couple of months! Please pray for that to happen! It would be AWESOME for her to be up here that close again.

We can't wait to see you!

No comments: