So, I love me some KK. She even let me hold her for a while! I got to read her a story when I read Bebe's bedtime story, got to love on her, and even let her chew on my finger (as you read this, she is cutting her first tooth!). Well, she was standing up on my lap and bouncing as the little ones do and then all of a sudden she stopped. She made the old lady face (all squinched up) and began to grunt. Well, for all of you who aren't Mommies out there, that means she's a workin' on a poop. Umm... it was quite a production! I won't gross you out with the details, but it was quite cute and funny! So, being the good aunt I am, I laughed. (Her mom, dad, and Uncle Jason were laughing too) She didn't like that. She cried. I mean cried. I'd like to think that she was crying because she was upset she was dirty, but I'm pretty sure she's scarred. for. life. So, I gave her back to her mom, who promptly stopped laughing. Well, stopped laughing out loud, but she still had tears coming down her cheeks and her body was shaking. Mark went and got a new diaper for her and Didi just changed her right on the couch. Well, umm, the solidity of the poop was great (I mean like 3 pounds!) and it umm... well, rolled out of the diaper as Didi tried to clean KK. Then, you guessed it!, rolled onto the couch, into the crevice. Didi's words were "You're going to have to go get the poop!" to me. I rescued the escaped poo, deposited into the trash can, washed my hands and continued to laugh hysterically! I'm pretty sure Mark was grossed out, but I've dealt with worse. We had a great visit and I'm thinking about starting a Facebook group dedicated to keeping Didi and Mark (and KK) closer!
Disclaimer (for people who will sit on my couch):
(Yes, I have cleaned the couch. There wasn't much damage; it was mostly wrapped in a wipe.)
No comments:
Post a Comment